Welcome to StartupGate (the “Service”) and our website at https://startupgate.net/ (the “Site”), a service owned and operated by Sun* Inc.
In order to access the Site and use the Service, you may be required to register with us by inputting and/or uploading some personal information, including but not limited to your full name, mobile phone number, email address and other contact information, etc. All such information shall be acquired properly without unjustly and unfaithfully by the Company. You are advised to provide your own personal information in an accurate and lawful manner. The Company shall not take any liability involving your declared information.
We may also collect some information about your activities on the Site, including but not limited to the number of pages you visit, the number of links you click, your logging-in, logging-out and activated time, etc.
1. To provide the Service;
2. To respond to your inquiries;
3. To provide information on our products and services;
4. To respond to acts that violate our rules, policies, etc.;
5. To notify you of changes in the terms and conditions related to the Service;
6. To help improve the Services and develop new products and services, etc.;
7. To create statistical data processed into a form that cannot identify individuals in connection with our the Service;
8. To search and browse other users on the Site; and
9. Other purposes that are incidental to the above purposes.
The Company may change its purpose of using your personal information within a range that is reasonable and justified by law, and shall publicize and/or notify you of such changes. You have the right to agree/disagree with such changes by opting, at your own discretion, to continue visiting the Site and using the Service or not.
Unless permitted by the Laws, we shall not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the prescribed Purpose of Use without the prior consent of its legitimate owner. However, said restriction does not apply in the following cases:
- When it is required by the government and/or a competent authority;
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, health and/or property and it is difficult to obtain consent from the owner of personal information;
- When it is necessary for the protection of national security and defense and it is difficult to obtain consent from the owner of personal information; and
- Other situations indicated by the Laws.
The Company shall not provide and/or disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except where such disclosure is permitted by the Laws or requested by a competent authority. Third party, in this document, refers to any individual and/or organization other than the legitimate owner of personal information and the Company. This third party restriction, however, shall not include the disclosure of personal information under the following cases:
- When all or part of the use of personal information is taken over by the Company’s outsourcing partner in order to achieve the prescribed Purpose of Use; and
- When the personal information is provided to a third party along with the succession of business as a result of a merger or acquisition deal or other similar reasons.
The Company shall impose necessary and appropriate supervision on its employees, outsourcing partners and other business partners and shall apply pertinent technical and professional measures as needed so that your personal information can be safely managed and protected against potential risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
In addition, we recommend our user to actively inform us of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and other violations that occur with respect to your personal information so that we shall be able to promptly investigate and deal with the situation.
Address: 13F Keangnam Hanoi Landmark 72 Tower, Plot E6, Pham Hung Road, Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: +84 24 3795 5417
Reception hours are from 7:45am to 4:45pm on weekdays.